For us, how we do business is just as important as what we do.
As a FTSE 100 company with a 5,000+ strong workforce and a major, multi-billion pound investment programme, the way we act as a business has a profound influence on the social, economic and environmental well-being of our region.
We are determined to play our part in a sustainable and more prosperous North West through a socially, environmentally and financially responsible approach to our day-to-day activities.
For us, it means creating value for our stakeholders by understanding what matters to them through strong and constructive relationships. We do this by:
- Supporting communities to be stronger;
- Caring for customers through trusted relationships;
- Creating a great place to work for all our employees;
- protecting and enhancing the environment;
- Delivering a sustainable return to investors; and
- Innovating in partnership with suppliers.
Our reporting comprises a yearly performance statement, supported by regular reporting of our activities on this website
Strong governance is business as usual and corporate responsibility governance is no different