For us, how we do business is just as important as what we do.
As a FTSE 100 company with a 5,000+ strong workforce and a major, multi-billion pound investment programme, the way we act as a business has a profound influence on the social, economic and environmental well-being of our region.
We are determined to play our part in a sustainable and more prosperous North West through a socially, environmentally and financially responsible approach to our day-to-day activities.
For us, it’s about our five Business Principles:
- providing a great service to customers
- working to protect and enhance the environment
- actively supporting local communities
- supporting our employees to achieve their full potential in a safe workplace
- delivering good value to stakeholders and managing our supply chain fairly