We are committed to making our services better, faster, cheaper and safer for our customers and the environment. But we know that in order to do this we need to be innovative and find new ideas to help us.
Ofwat, who are our regulators, set out five key themes that we need to focus on to ensure we deliver the best service for our customers. We believe the best ideas are those that are strongly linked to these themes which you can find out more about here. We've also collaborated as a sector to develop the following themes and a plan that’s allows us to work together on reinventing and reimagining how the water sector will be by 2050.
- Providing the services society needs, expects and values
- Providing clean water for all
- Protecting and enhancing natural systems
- Delivering resilient infrastructure systems
- Achieving net zero carbon
- Taking a whole life approach to responsible consumption and production
- Enabling diverse future-ready people and partnership working
To find out more, go to Water Innovation 2050.
We want to hear your ideas and have designed a process to make it easier for you and more consistent for us.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for ideas that can help us overcome some of our biggest challenges as well as ideas which can help us achieve our in sector strategy themes. You can also find out more by clicking the Water Innovation 2050 section above.