Other pensions

Can I transfer my pension from a previous employer?

We may be able to accept a transfer of your previous pension benefits. You’ll just need to check with the Scheme administrator. Any transferred benefit will be invested in the defined contribution section and treated in the same way that we treat Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVCs).

If you are interested in a transfer or have any queries please contact the relevant Scheme Administrator.

UUPS Hybrid and DC members

Aegon Workplace Investing

PO Box 17486

Edinburgh, EH12 1NU

01733 353 481


Email now

UUPLC ESPS members


Unit 2

Rye Hill Office Park

Birmingham Road

Coventry | CV5 9AB

02476 472 583

Email now

MIS members


PO Box 545



0113 394 9309 

Email now