Current incidents in our area:

Problem with your water or wastewater?

Check issues in your area

Click here to find out if there are any issues that may be impacting the water supply in your area

Up my street

Report a problem

If you have spotted a leak or have a water or wastewater issue, please let us know here.

Report now

Need a plumber?

Whether you've got a leaky tap or burst pipe, we'll point you in the direction of your nearest qualified plumbers and heating specialists

Find a plumber now