Current incidents in our area:

Help and support

As a customer of ours you can always expect a friendly ear.

There are loads of ways for you to get in touch with us, from phone numbers to social media. 

If you've got an emergency - such as no water, you've spotted a leak or you've a blocked drain, or you're simply driving past our roadworks and wondering why we're digging up the road near you, find the information you need here. Perhaps you want to chat to someone about paying your bill, how you can save money, or signing up to Priority Services if you need a little extra support because of a medical condition, for example.

Whatever your reason for contacting us, and however you decide to do it, rest assured that you'll be in touch with a specially trained person who knows how to help.

Got a problem?

Is something wrong with your water pressure? Have you had a flood or a burst pipe? Get in touch and we'll help

Emergency help

Save water & money

With our FREE water saving gadgets

Finding it hard to pay?

If you're having trouble paying your bill, please give us a call on 0800 072 6765. We are here to help you. We know how stressful this can be so please call us as soon as possible. We can make sure you've all the right support to help you get back on track

Manage your account online

Keep organised online. Give us a meter reading, see your statement, pay your bill or set up a Direct Debit

Important Notice

Impact of Heavy Rainfall

Heavy rainfall across the North West may be causing flooding in some parts of the region.

Our teams are out across the North West helping customers who have experienced sewer flooding in their homes.

If you’re experiencing flooding from a road or footpath and there is no evidence of sewage (toilet paper etc.) please report this to your local council, who are responsible for highways drainage flooding.

Please take a look at our flooding page for further advice on what to do if you’re affected by flooding.

We’re seeing heavy rainfall across the North West again which is causing flooding, our teams are out across the region helping customers who are experiencing sewer flooding. Flooding in the road or footpath should be reported to your local council, who are responsible for highways drainage flooding.

Flooding Advice

Please click the button below to confirm you have seen this message

I have read this info