Moving further afield? Let us help it go smoothly
If you’re moving out of the North West or moving into a property where you’re no longer responsible for paying water bills, please let us know so we can make sure your final bill is right.
We’ll ask you for:
- the date you moved (or are due to move) out of your home
- the final reading from your old address, if you have a meter
- your new address to send your final bill or refund to
If possible, it would also help us to know:
- your account number (you can find this on a recent water bill)
- the name of the person moving into your old address, if you have it
We still need you to let us know where you're moving to, as well as any changes to your contact details, so we can get in touch if we need refund you any money.
If you still like to speak to us, call our friendly team on 0345 026 7661.
Good luck with your move!