Moving out of your home

If you’re moving out of the North West or moving into a property where you’re no longer responsible for paying water bills, please let us know so we can make sure your final bill is right - you can do this on My Account.

It's quicker to move home online with My Account

Login or register for My Account to update your address details

Move home online

If you don't wish to register for my Account you can complete our online moving form.

You will need

  • the date you moved (or are due to move) out of your home
  • the final reading from your old address, if you have a meter
  • your new address to send your final bill or refund to

We still need you to let us know where you're moving to, as well as any changes to your contact details, so we can get in touch if we need refund you any money.

Good luck with your move!