So we can get the most accurate bill to you, the best time to let us know is on the day you're moving. We know you might be a little busy on that day, so within a couple of days of moving in would be great too!
If you're already a United Utilities' customer and receive a water bill from us, you can update your details using My Account to let us know you're moving or have already moved.
We’ll ask you for:
- the date you moved (or are due to move) out of your home
- a reading from your old address if you had a water meter (and your new address if you have already moved). Not sure how to read your meter? Find help with locating and reading your water meter here
- your new address or forwarding details
If possible, it would also help us to know:
- your account number (you can find this on a water bill)
- the name of the person moving into your old address
- if you’re renting, the name and address of your landlord or housing association
Still need some help?
Our friendly team are here to help, give us a quick call on 0345 026 7661.