'Recite Me' lets you customise our website to work in a way that helps you use it best. We've made sure it’s very simple to use so don’t worry, you don’t have to download or install anything and there are no compatibility issues.
So whether you have dyslexia, a visual impairment or English isn't your first language, 'Recite Me' has the tools to help.
How to use ReciteMe
You can watch our video below and we've also explained the different tools available in 'Recite Me', it's so easy - give it a go.
To access 'Recite Me', all you need to do is click on the pink ‘ACCESSIBILITY HELP?’ button at the bottom right of the page or click the button below.Access recite me
- Rewind to the previous paragraph of text
- Click the Play button to read the text aloud
- Skip forward to next paragraph of text
- Decrease the text size
- Change the font
- Increase the text size
- Change the background, text and link colours
- Enable the Reading Ruler
- Change the text dimensions
- Translate the text into a different language
- Remove images and view in plain text mode
- Highlight the text then click to download text as an MP3
- Magnify what is on the screen
- Adjust your Recite settings
- User log in/out