I am a tenant, can I apply to have a meter fitted?

It depends on your tenancy agreement. If you have a fixed term tenancy agreement of less than six months, you must obtain the landlord's permission before applying for a meter. If in doubt, please speak to your landlord.

If your tenancy is more than six months, you can apply online .

Still need further information or help? Please Contact us.