How do I make a complaint?

We hope you never have to complain, but we know that we don’t always get everything right. If you feel we’ve fallen short and haven’t been able to help sort your issue, please phone our complaints team on the numbers below and we’ll help you there and then. And if we can’t resolve things straight away, we promise to come back to you as soon as we can. The numbers to call are:

If you have hearing or speech difficulties and use a textphone, please dial 18001 before dialing this number.

We also have a complaints procedure booklet (PDF 804 KB opens in a new window) which explains fully how we deal with your complaint when you contact us.

If you feel that our response doesn't help to resolve your issue, you will then be able to refer your complaint to the Consumer Council for Water, an independent body that represents customer interests. Their contact details are: Consumer Council for Water, First Floor, Victoria Square House, Victoria Square, Birmingham B2 4AJ Tel: 0300 034 2222 or visit their website