I've moved house - when will I receive a bill?

Assuming you have already contacted us on 0345 026 7661 to let us know about your move, the final bill for your old home will be sent to your new address and should arrive within a week of you moving into your new home.

If your new home doesn't have a water meter, your new charges (up to 31st March) will either be included in the final bill from your old address or sent out as a separate bill.

If your new home has a water meter, you will receive a bill from us every time we take a meter reading. We read your water meter every six months, so your first bill could arrive any time within the first six months of moving into your new home. Don't forget, you can also receive your bills electronically when you register for My Account and choose 'paperless billing'. Once registered you can also pay your bill online, set up a Direct Debit and submit meter readings.