Are you a student moving house?

We know that there are a lot of things to think about whilst you’re at university but getting yourself set up properly with your water account will give you one less thing to worry about!

To set up your water account we’ll need to know: 

  • the date you moved (or are due to move) into your new address
  • your previous address (if you already have a water account with us)
  • the name and address of your landlord
  • a water meter reading if your new home has one. Not sure where your meter is and how to read it? Find help with locating and reading your water meter here

Ways to pay

Being away from home for the first time can feel a little daunting, especially if you’ve never had bills to pay before. We try and keep our bills really easy to understand and have lots of different payment options available for you.