Retailer relationship management
Our relationship managers are here to help provide a compliant, efficient service to retailers, resolving issues promptly. We’ll be on hand so that you can get a quick response to any contract or performance query and to keep you informed of any changes to the way we work.
If you’re currently active in our area you’ll have an relationship manager assigned. New retailers will be assigned an relationship manager as part of the contract signing process.
Your relationship manager will:
- Hold regular liaison meetings with you and be available directly by telephone and email during business hours
- Share information regarding the wholesale service performance under the contract
- Provide information regarding our products, services and tariffs and discuss your needs
- Answer contract and general performance queries
- Connect you with the right people in the Wholesale Team whilst keeping track of key interactions
- Work with you to resolve escalated issues as quickly as possible
Should you require any assistance please contact our relationship management team.
We offer all retailers an induction session to provide a detailed overview of the processes and systems we’ve got in place. The content of these sessions will be tailored to your requirements and will be arranged around you. Please contact your relationship manager or a member of the relationship management team to arrange one.