Other Developments

Flats and apartmentsWe offer services for other types of connections that might not necessarily involve building and developing. 

If you're a farmer that needs an agricultural supply, we can support you to get the connection you need. We also have information to guide you if you need a water supply for a fire sprinkler system.

Before you start, check if your development is in our area.