Sewer Requisitions

If your development has no way of draining to a public sewer due to the land between the site and the sewer being owned by a third party, and they won’t give access to the land, you can requisition (formally request) a public sewer.

See our guide and application forms, to help your development go as smoothly as possible.

Find out more