New Appointments and Variations (NAVs or new appointees) allow companies to offer water, sewerage, or water and sewerage services to a specific geographic area instead of the existing incumbent company. As a result, developers and large business customers can choose their supplier for these services.
New appointees have the same duties and responsibilities that apply to all existing appointees.
Further information is available on Ofwat's website.
See our bulk charges for NAVs for 2020/21 (PDF 107 KB opens in a new window). You can calculate the bulk charge for your site using this tool, including all applicable ongoing fixed and volumetric charges.
If you have/will have a large user on your site and/or your site drains to UUW’s network, please fill out this workbook and send it to us with your NAV application. This allows us to calculate the applicable ongoing bulk charge. Note that you can calculate this charge for yourself using the tool we have published on this webpage.
In 2018 we formally consulted on our indicative NAV charges (PDF 399 KB opens in a new window, this consultation is now closed and here is the outcome of the consultation (PDF 639 KB opens in a new window).
We are committed to providing all of our customers with an effective and efficient service. Below is a report for December that shows our performance against WaterUK’s service level agreements (SLAs). Further information on the SLAs are available on WaterUK’s website.
- August 2020 performance (PDF 101KB opens in a new window)
- July 2020 performance (PDF 99KB opens in a new window)
- June 2020 performance (PDF 312KB opens in a new window)
- May 2020 performance (PDF 310KB opens in a new window)
- April 2020 performance (PDF 311KB opens in a new window)
- March 2020 performance (PDF 311KB opens in a new window)
- February 2020 performance (PDF 313KB opens in a new window)
- January 2020 performance (PDF 314KB opens in a new window)
- December 2019 performance (PDF 318KB opens in a new window)
If you have any questions or would like more information please email us on NAVenquiries@uuplc.co.uk or call us on 01925 233129.