Builders & developers - Wastewater

Looking for sewerage solutions for your new house build or development? Our Wastewater Developer Services team are ready and waiting to help you.

Find guidance and applications forms for connecting to a public sewer, building over, or near to, a public sewer; as well as information about sewer adoptions, diversions and closures.

Contact us

If you would like to discuss any element of your development proposals then you can contact us in one of the following ways.

For a new application then you can call us on 0345 072 6067 or contact us at

For existing applications then you can contact our team directly. A list of our Developer Services contacts are located here (PDF 3,605 KB opens in new window).

You may write to us at: United Utilities Developer Services, Windermere House, Lingley Mere Business Park, Great Sankey, Warrington WA5 3LP.


Are you unhappy with the service you have received from us?

We hope you never have to complain, but we know that we don’t always get everything right.

If you feel we’ve fallen short and haven’t been able to help sort your issue, please phone our team on the numbers above and we’ll try to help you there and then. And if we can’t resolve things straight away, we promise to come back to you as soon as we can.

If you remain dis-satisfied with our service then you can utilise the same process as outlined in our household customer complaints procedure.