Will you come and turn off my water supply, so I can carry out home repairs?

Yes, you can make an appointment for one of our engineers to come out by calling us on 0345 6723 723. Please be aware that you'll need to have your own plumber on site when we turn off the supplies.

Still need further information or help? Please Contact us.


Related Frequently Asked Questions

If I am carrying out plumbing work will you turn off my water supply for me?

Please call us on 0345 672 3723 so we can discuss the work you are doing, and how we may be able to help.

I cannot find my external stop tap. Can you come out and help me?

Please call us on 0345 672 3723 as we may be able to tell you where the external stop tap is over the telephone.

Am I responsible for my wastewater pipes?

Yes - you are responsible for your internal plumbing (e.g. toilets and sinks), the guttering and drainage on the outside of your home, and the underground pipe which takes all your wastewater away (up to the boundary of your property).