How do I report a water meter causing a trip hazard?

Please call us on 0345 672 2999 so we can carry out the necessary work to make the area safe.

We are open Monday-Friday from 8am-8pm, and Saturday from 8am-4pm, excluding bank holidays.

Still need further information or help? Please Contact us.


Related Frequently Asked Questions

My meter is under water, what should I do?

Please call us on 0345 672 3723 so we can investigate this further for you.

How do I get my water meter moved to a different location?

If you need to move your water meter as a result any home improvements, you need to inform us before doing the work as we need to inspect it afterwards and re-fit the security seal.

Who owns the meter?

The meter is owned by United Utilities.