My landlord is responsible for the charges at my home, do I need to provide you with my details?

If you have an agreement that your landlord will pay the water charges at your home, then we only need your landlord's details.

Please check with your landlord that they've registered their details with us.

Still need further information or help? Please Contact us.


Related Frequently Asked Questions

As a tenant am I responsible for my water?

Please check your tenancy agreement to find out who is responsible for paying your water bill

I am receiving letters in the name of the previous occupier, what should I do?

If you're receiving letters from us in the name of the previous occupier, please give us a quick call on 0345 026 7661 so that we can update your details.

I am a tenant, can I apply to have a meter fitted?

It depends on your tenancy agreement.