My home is empty, what do I need to do?

Charges will be made where services are provided to a premises (for example, renovating your home, cleaning or heating). Please see below some frequently asked questions, please call us on 0345 026 7661 if you need to talk to us about this further.

We are open Monday-Friday from 8am-8pm, and Saturday from 8am-4pm, excluding bank holidays.