So we can get the most accurate bill to you, the best time to let us know is on the day you're moving. We know you might be a little busy on that day, so within a couple of days of moving in would be great too!
If you're already a United Utilities' customer and receive a water bill from us, you can update your details using My Account to let us know you're moving or have already moved.
It should only take about 10 minutes to complete the form. We’ll ask you for:
- the date you moved (or are due to move) out of your home
- a reading from your old address if you had a water meter (and your new address if you have already moved). Not sure how to read your meter? Find help with locating and reading your water meter here
- your new address or forwarding details
If possible, it would also help us to know:
- your account number (you can find this on a water bill)
- the name of the person moving into your old address
- if you’re renting, the name and address of your landlord or housing association
Still need some help?
Our friendly team are here to help, give us a quick call on 0345 026 7661.