As the water company for the North West, we understand the important role that water plays in all our daily lives. At less than 0.5p a litre, we deliver clean water to your home and take away all your wastewater too – and not a single plastic bottle in sight.
We know that you want us to keep your bill as low as it can be. That’s why we’re reducing average household bills this year by 5.2 per cent – a saving of around £23 compared to last year’s average household bill, down to £420*.
We remain dedicated to providing you with the very best water and wastewater services now and into the future:
• Investing £3 billion to improve the pipes and treatment works in the North West to make sure we can deliver great water and wastewater services for all our customers
• Finding and repairing more leaks than ever before
• Employing lots of local people across the North West so we can deliver you a great service 24 hours a day
• Supporting more than 200,000 vulnerable customers with our free Priority Services scheme
• Helping customers lower their bills and supporting thousands of customers if they get into arrears
• Improving the water quality of more than 800 miles of rivers across the North West
Full details about our charges for this year can be found in our bill section.
*This reduction is based on the average household bill. Your own water bill will differ depending on how you are currently charged or how much water you use.
We’re proud to support our chosen charity Macmillan Cancer Support with more than £256,000 raised by employees since August 2017 benefiting everyone in the North West.