Struggling with your water bill payments?

We know that being behind on your water bill payments can be really stressful, but please don't worry - we're here to help. Just fill in the form below and we'll review your water account and call you back as soon as possible to discuss our range of support schemes.

Please complete all sections of the form.

Account details

Tenant / homeowner status

Income details

Please tick all the benefits you receive

Financial income statement

Please let us know your WEEKLY income for each of the income types below. If any of these income types are paid monthly, simply divide by four to give us the weekly amount.

Payment Plan

If you currently have a payment plan on your account, your payments will be reviewed as part of this application. If you don't currently have a payment plan and would like us to set one up for you, please select your preferred option from the below:

Direct Debit - Please select this option below if you would like to pay by Direct Debit and spread your payments over the year. The great thing about paying by Direct Debit is that we give you a £5 annual discount for paying this way. You have control over the payment date and frequency that suits your life. If you choose to pay by Direct Debit we will try and call you back to get this set up however if we are unable to get hold of you we'll send you a form in the post.

Payment Card - If you would like us to send you a payment card so that you can pay your bill for free at a Payzone outlet or Post Office please select this option below.

Water Direct - If you receive one of the following benefits and are already behind with your water bill payments, we can arrange for the Department for Work and Pensions to pay your water bill direct from your benefits. The benefits are Income Support, Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance, Pension Credit, Universal Credit and Income related Employment and Support Allowance. If your application is successful, you'll pay your current year's charges and a fixed amount towards your arrears.