1. Youtube’s music library has a vast array of music and clips to choose from. Many of thoseon offer are free
and some ad supported, which means there are adverts in exchange for the use of a song. https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music
2. Moby Gratis is a great place to visit for free music. With stacks of different genres and music styles, there’s lots to choose from. http://www.mobygratis.com/film-music.html
3. Free Music archive does exactly what it says on the tin! http://freemusicarchive.org/curator/Video/
4. Vlogit is the one-stop shop for all things video editing. It provides music, special effects, sounds and you can easily upload it to sites and social media channels https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wondershare.vlogit&hl=en_GB
5. Splice is another free app, which can be used on your phone or desktop. Lots of cool special effects and easy to use. https://splice.com/
6. Magisto this online video editor also has a mobile app for automated video editing and production https://www.magisto.com/
7. Audacity alongside speaking loudly and clearly, you can also use this sound enhancing app to improve the clarity and quality of your sound https://www.audacityteam.org/
Of course, you don’t have to use any of the above programmes or apps. You can create a fantastic vlog with just yourself and your camera/phone/tablet, just remember to speak clearly and follow our simple tips on our infographic.
The above tips include links to external websites/applications. United Utilities does not take responsibility for the content of these external sites or any damages arising from their use.