Will I get a refund if there's credit on my account at my old address?

If you're moving home within our region (North West England), any credit on your account will automatically be transferred to your new address and will appear on your next bill.

If you are moving out of our region, or moving to a property where you are no longer responsible for paying the water bill, any credit on your account will either be refunded directly into your bank account (subject to your account status) or refunded to you by cheque.

To discuss this in more detail, just give us a call on:

We are open Monday-Friday from 8am-8pm, and Saturday from 8am-4pm, excluding bank holidays.

Still need further information or help? If so, please Contact us.

Related Frequently Asked Questions

Is my new home supplied by United Utilities?

We supply water to everyone in the North West area, from Carlisle to Crewe.

I've closed My Account, can I still see my previous bills?

If you are still registered for My Account & have opted for paperless billing you can log onto My Account and see up to 2 years of bills.

Can I contact you free of charge?

There are many ways you can get in touch with us free of charge: