We know that dealing with the loss of a loved one or a family friend can be a difficult time, with lots of things to think about and do.
We're here to help support you through this as easily as possible. Please phone us on 0800 912 7249, where a dedicated and specially trained team will help with any queries you may have.
If sorting out the paperwork quickly is important to you, you may want to gather the following information for when you call (if not, that’s fine too - our team will be happy to take your call either way):
- details of your loved one or friend, including their address and their date of death
- United Utilities account number (if available)
- whether the property is owned or rented
- an up-to-date water meter reading (if available)
- the full name, forwarding address and contact telephone number of the person or executor who is legally looking after the affairs of your loved one or friend
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm, and Saturday 8am-4pm, excluding bank holidays.