During this stage you will need to make a decision!
Things that you need to do:
- Think about when you may want to take your savings pot. Check that this is what is shown on your BlackRock record as everything that happens from now will be linked to this date. Visit the BlackRock website to logon
- Look at the choices that you have on the horizon and make an investment choice depending on which route you wish to go down. See retirement and investment options for more information.
- Keep adding fuel to your tank to keep you going when you retire - Pay as much as you can into your pension's savings pot.See the 'changing your contributions' page for more information
Here’s what we’re doing at United Utilities to help you along the way; we will:
- Invite you to a financial planning session, when you reach the age of 53
- Contact you to explain the choices that you now have to make before you need to make them
- Send you annual reminders to review your journey
- Provide information on investments as required through our defined contributions newsletter
By the end of this stage you will have moved into a personal journey specific to you and hopefully have a better understanding about which direction you will be heading in and the time you are looking to retire.
If you have any queries please contact the Scheme Administrator BlackRock in the first instance. BlackRock will deal with your query if possible or ensure that someone within United Utilities does so.
BlackRock Employee Savings Service Centre, PO Box 705, Peterborough, PE1 1ZL
Tel: 01733 353481