Congratulations, you’ve started your journey towards saving for the future.
Things that you need to do:
- Keep adding fuel to your tank to keep you going when you retire - Pay as much as you can into your pension savings pot and maximise the Company contribution See the change contributions page.
- Remember to keep checking back in to see how you’re doing on your journey and where your heading by logging on. Visit the BlackRock website to logon.
- Don’t forget to review any additional savings that you may have from previous companies, to help you go that little bit further. See 'other pensions' for more information.
Here’s what we’re doing at United Utilities to help you along the way; we will:
- Send you an annual statement showing how much is in your savings pot
- Attend team meetings to answer any questions you may have
- Provide information on investments and your savings pot as required through our defined contributions newsletter
You’re now on the road to saving for the future. No need to worry, we’re keeping our eye on the road ahead, to check you’re heading in the right direction. We’ll let you know when you need to do something.
If you have any queries please contact the Scheme Administrator BlackRock in the first instance. BlackRock will deal with your query if possible or ensure that someone within United Utilities does so.
BlackRock Employee Savings Service Centre, PO Box 705, Peterborough, PE1 1ZL
Tel: 01733 353481