Other pensions

Can I transfer my pension from a previous employer?

We may be able to accept a transfer of your previous pension benefits. You’ll just need to check with the Scheme administrator. Any transferred benefit will be invested in the defined contribution section and treated in the same way that we treat Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVCs). You can read more about this in paying more section of the pensions site 

If you are interested in a transfer please contact the Scheme Administrator.

Contact us

If you have any queries please contact the Scheme Administrator of your pension Scheme.

UUPS DB members

Willis Towers Watson

PO Box 545

Redhill | RH1 1YX

0113 394 9309


Call now

UUPLC ESPS members


Unit 2

Rye Hill Office Park

Birmingham Road

Coventry | CV5 9AB

02476 472 583


Call now