Our people are really important to us which is why we offer an excellent package of pay and benefits to all of our employees.
As a graduate, you will receive a fantastic range of benefits. How does all of this sound?
- A starting salary of £27,000 plus a £2,000 welcome bonus
- An annual bonus scheme linked to the company’s performance and your own contribution, where you could earn a bonus of up to 7.5% of your salary
- A massive 26 days of annual leave every year, which will increase to a maximum of 30 days after four years’ service, PLUS bank holidays. You can also buy additional holidays or sell some of your holiday entitlement back if that suits you
- An award-winning Company pension scheme with a generous contribution from the company every month, alongside ill-health and life cover benefits
- A fantastic healthcare scheme, helping with things like the everyday costs of trips to the dentist or optician, as well as providing you with access to medical specialists and even private treatment if you need it
- Eligibility to join our employee share plan, enabling you to become a shareholder in the Company
- All sorts of other benefits to suit your lifestyle, including discounted gym memberships, vehicle breakdown cover and our Cycle to Work scheme
- A massive selection of deals and discounts for your favourite online and high street stores, all intended to save you money every day