Small housing developments

If you’re building your own house or a small number of houses, you will need a separate water supply for each property, and a way to dispose of your wastewater. In most cases, you will be able to connect to an existing water main and sewer in your local area. 

When planning your project you will to need to check for any existing pipework on or close to your site, as you may need to apply to divert or build over them.

Below are details on how to apply for water and wastewater services and what to do if you have existing pipes on your site. If you need any advice or help, please contact us.