Manhole cover reporting

Manhole cover reporting

If you’ve spotted a problem with a fire hydrant, stop tap, water valve or manhole cover (in the North West of England) in the road or footpath, you've come to the right place!

Please fill in the quick form below. If it's one of ours, we'll come out and fix it. Thank you!

About the manhole cover

Your details

You must be logged in to submit the form.