Moving to another property within the North West?
Good luck in your new home – we’re here to help!
We know that moving home is stressful enough without worrying about your water supply – just give us a quick call on 0345 026 7661 and we’ll make the whole thing as easy as possible.
If you are already one of our customers and would prefer to do this online, you can also tell us about your move by using My Account.
Ideally we need to know you’re moving no sooner than 28 days before the removal van turns up on your doorstep! Don’t worry if you’ve already moved – just call us on 0345 026 7661 so we can update your address details.
When you call, it should only take us about 10 minutes to update your details.
We’ll ask you for:
- The date you moved (or are due to move) out of your home
- If you have a water meter, we’ll ask for a reading from your old address (and your new address if you have already moved) Not sure how to read your meter?
- Your new address or forwarding details
If possible, it would also help us to know:
Email this page
- Your account number (you can find this on a recent water bill)
- The name of the person moving into your old address
- If you’re renting, the name and address of your landlord or housing association